2021 Opening Day – Saturday, May 29,2021
Due to COVID19, there will be additional restriction before entering the pool.
- Every person must sign in
- There will be a lounger, a chair, and a side table placed in marked off sections at the north end of the pool to help with social distancing.
- If you are not family, you must have your chairs 6 feet apart. We will have yellow tape on the white-painted cement at 9 feet intervals. This will allow two loungers or chairs to be used without encroaching on the next section.
- There will be an area where we will put tables and chairs for storage. Please do not remove them.
- When you leave, please bring your lounger or chair to the wall in front of the bathrooms. If this is too difficult for you, please ask a staff member for assistance.
- One hundred percent of the pavilion will now be used. One third will be open space, and the other two thirds will house six tables with five chairs at each one. There are an additional two table and chairs with umbrellas outside of the pavilion, for a total of eight tables and forty chairs.
- The tables and chairs are for you to use under the following guidelines. There will be a piece of yellow duct tape on the table with a number on it. If you see a table with that tape, it is available for your use. When you leave, please remove the piece of tape and turn it into a staff member. The tape will have the table number on it. When you turn it in, a staff member will spray the table and chairs with a disinfectant, and then will put a new piece of tape on the table. If you find a table with no tape, DO NOT USE IT.
- Tables will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. TABLES AND CHAIRS IN THE PAVILION AREA ARE NOT TO BE MOVED.
- Bathrooms, door handles, and other frequently touched will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular schedule.
- The snack shack staff will all be required to wear face mask other than the lifeguards.
- All pool users will be instructed on specific rules, such as no spitting water.
We will diligently be taking every precaution to ensure a safe, but yet a fun environment for our members.
A large heated swimming pool with diving board and gated children’s wading pool. State-certified lifeguards staff the pool. Private Swim lessons are available, contact any lifeguard for more information.
Per Indiana State Department of Health rule, 410 IAC 6-2.1-36 children thirteen (13) and under can’t be at the pool without an adult with them.
The pool is available for private parties, contact us at 812-934-4350 ext 5.
The Pool is open June 6th 2020 through Labor Day.
Tuesday – Friday
12:00 pm- 7:00 pm
Weekend & Holidays
11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Change in opening time for August 5th – September 4th the pool will be closed Monday-Thursday, Open Friday at 3:30 PM and Saturday – Sunday.
Speak to a Lifeguard on duty if you would like swim lessons.
We are offering a new menu!
Order Ahead for Faster Service 812.934.4350 ext 5
Two lighted hard court, both Tennis and Pickleball are available.
Separate Private Lessons will also be offered.
(2020 New Season Schedule Under Constructions )
New in 2019 is the Pickleball Court.
Pickleball is a paddleball sport (similar to a racket sport) that combines elements of tennis, badminton, and table tennis.