Hillcrest Golf & Country Club is a private club for the enjoyment of the members and their guests. Non-members may visit the club as a guest of a Hillcrest member. While there is NO limitations to the # of times a member may invite a GUEST, we ask that ALL members use this privilege responsibly. Invitations for play may be extended through the PGA Director of Golf on a limited basis.
Guests are required to follow the same rules and policies as our members by following the same dress code and code of conduct. Guests of Hillcrest Golf & Country Club please review and follow the below rules:
- Proper golf attire must be worn when using any of the outside golf facilities (Golf Course, Driving Range, Putting Green & Short Game Area)
- For men, this includes a shirt with collar (includes mock turtleneck) and shorts or slacks.
- For women, this includes shirts (no halters, mid-drifts or spaghetti straps) and shorts, slacks or skirts.
- No Denim, T-Shirts, cut-offs or swim/athletic shorts are allowed on the Golf Course or Practice Facilities.
- Men's & Women's Athleisure Wear (Hoodies & Joggers for Men + Hoodies & Leggings for Women) are appropriate golf course attire as long as all items are properly fitting and appropriate length.
- Smoking is permitted on the golf course.
- Members, their families and guests shall follow appropriate golf etiquette. Failure to do so will result in removal from the golf course. Repeat offenders are subject to revocation of golf privileges.
- Guests of HGCC agree to
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult member unless granted individual playing privileges by the Golf Professional.
- Children 16 or older who carry a valid driver’s license may drive golf carts however if they are under 18 years of age an adult must be in the cart with them.
- Cell phones
- As a courtesy to fellow golfers, cell phone usage is permitted for emergencies only. Please remove yourself from the course when using your cell phone to eliminate any distractions to fellow golfers.
Guest Fees and Westside Facility charges may either be billed to the sponsoring member’s account or paid by credit card.